Please don’t upload anything that:
- Was made by someone else, or that copies someone else’s creation
- Is illegal or defamatory (damaging to someone else’s reputation)
- Is inappropriate (offensive or spam)
- Contains personal details
- Puts children at risk
- Infringes anyone’s rights (that includes privacy rights)
- Promotes or defames a business or political party
- Identifies someone else by name unless you have their consent or, if they’re under 16, the consent of their parent or guardian.
- Doesn’t comply with these terms
You own the copyright if whatever you post or upload is completely new and original. That usually means it doesn’t contain anyone else’s content, like videos and music. For anything that contains content made by someone else, the copyright may belong to them, so you’ll need to get their permission before uploading.
We will moderate all content, which means we can review, edit, remove or decide not to display it. And, if it breaks any laws, we can refer it to the police and other authorities.
Unless you request otherwise, by uploading your content you agree to us using it:
- Anywhere in the world
- In any medium (for example TV, the internet, radio)
- For as long as we want.
Some other things we will and won’t do:
- We won’t pay you for it. Sorry!
- We hope to use it, but we can’t guarantee it.
- We usually show your name alongside whatever you post. But we can’t guarantee it.
- We might contact you to check you’ve got permission to use any music, images, clips or text in whatever you post.